Guys opinions please ❤️️?

What makes you attracted to a female, or what qualities? Assuming that she is attractive. What makes you think about a girl?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn-ons: confident, intelligent women that can hold a conversation and are ambitious.
    Turn-offs: "I'm a princess, the guy has to ask me out first/do everything for me" kind of girl. Ugh. Dishonesty.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 100% fine with making the first move I'm just nervous. Do you think it's a sign he doesn't like me if he hasn't made a move first?

• No, the same way it's not a sign she's not interested if the girl doesn't make the first move. It could be he/she is absolutely not interested in you, it could also be that he/she just hasn't noticed you, is more introverted (but not necessarily shy), simply prefers confident girls/guys to approach first, or doesn't think he has a chance with you. Or a 1000 other reasons.

The only way you can find out if he's interested is if you ask him out. Sure, if you risk something in life you will fail sometimes and you will succeed other times. But even if you fail it will only make you more experienced and stronger in the long run.

"You'll only regret the things you don’t do and never the things you’ve done."

• Thank you you are so right!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'm attractive to a girls smile, she must have a great personality
    Her hair color and eyes color attracts me , i like girls who like
    cuddling, holding hands, kissing, hugs that is what makes things complete.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a good getter. She needs to have goals and make steps to achieve those goals. She needs to be on top of her game at all times. She needs to love and take full advantage of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I don't have to do all of the work that's a plus

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's funny, great to talk to, similar interests and having a really great personality in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • her maturity, her thinking, her inside beauty, her loyalty, her honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • Lean pretty and in good shape

0|0
    0|0
  • that she loves me that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • thin waist, big butt and beautiful feet..

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you there?

0|0
    0|0
  • BIG BUTT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT. Fuck everything else. And yes I'm a male pig.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a cheerleader

0|0
    0|0
  • Her sexy legs and boobs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes