My boyfriend broke up with me?

2 DAYS ago my boyfriend of 4 years came around I thought he was coming home for dinner but he acatully walked inside straight to my room and bulled his eyes out. He said he was sorry. He said I'm perfect, he said he needs time. I got so upset and stated that we could fix this (I had no idea he was braking up with me) he said I'm sorry it just hasn't been the same. I asked if he loved me. He said he loved me. But isn't In love anymore.
2 nights before this he was very frustrated with his car and work and family and told me that we need a brake. He said he needed time by himself to think. Over the whole weekend I didn't hear by his what so ever. Untill the Sunday night (2 nights ago)

when he he walked out my home Sunday night he took my heart with him. Does this sound like he is fully done with me or there may be a chance he just needs a couple weeks? I'm asking this question. Cause I'm very upset and angry and depressed in what's suddenly happened. please help

• Is it a brake for a short term
  • Is it a full brake up
  • He still loves me but is confused about me
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Well nobody can tell you it's a full break or not, but for sure try to be strong as much as you can.
    Here you can here a short story of me and my ex girlfriend:
    We met each other in the univeristy and started dating in the middle of December 2011, I'd say it was the first love I ever had where I was completely addicted to her. The time was going and two years later I applied for an Work and Travel program 2013, so I went to USA by leaving her alone in our country.
    After 4 months I get back and we fixed the things between each other, but it was really dificult split. Everything was fine till she find out she is pregnant from me, in this moment my life completely changed. She was strictly about the idea of abortion and said that she is not going to ruin her life.
    I was unable to stop her and I was able to see how I hurt her...
    She turn all the blame on me and her sister start hatin me till this day.
    Eventually we organized an date for abortion and we both went there, she was scared but didn't refuse to do it. She enter into the room and after 3 hours, she come back... She was really exhausted and said to me that they were twins... I felt extremely bad. Couple months later we was fine, till the last few days of 2015. She said she stopped loving me with the time and this killed me, her parents didn't know about the thing happened between each other.. In the last day 31st we celebrated together but this time as a friends only, like people who never know each other. She refused to have anything with me and we slept on two different beds, on the next day she begged me to go I hugged her and that was our story.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like a break up to me. Ending a relationship is hard, and even when you're the one ending it it's emotional - you don't want to hurt the other person.
    I'd be working on myself and healing my heart with the look to move on. I wouldn't contact him and if he ends up coming back reassess the situation then.
    He had made it clear by coming and talking to you that he wants to end it so listen to the words he had actually said instead of hearing what you would prefer.

I'm sorry this has happened to you honey, it's a very difficult experience xo

• Thankyou so much! Still struggling with everyday but it'll get easier eventually