Girls have lied to me to put off breaking up. Why?

Of all the dates I've gone on, all of them have ended with a long period of silence where no one returns calls. When she does, she says she's busy. After at least a week, she admits that she doesn't want to date me anymore. This happened EVERY TIME, mind you.

Any reason why they wanted to put it off? And why does this happen so much to me?

By the way, for future break-ups, be very straightforward about it. The only thing worse than being broken up with is being lied to, then broken up with. (Just saying...)

20

Most Helpful Girl

• This is tricky. Maybe they think your a nice guy and don't want to hurt your feelings. I was dating a guy before, he was really nice but he just wasn't for me. it took me ages to pluck up the courage to tell him. I didn't wanna hurt him. Were still good friends now tho

What Girls Said 1

• because they feel sorry for you they don't think you can handle somthing like break ups

What Guys Said 0