How do I move on from my ex?

I have no friends. I have no hobbies. I feel depressed. I barely get up for work. My life is hell right now. Any suggestions?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey i'm sorry to hear that you are feeling this way, you really need to change your life style for your own good, take sometime to really think about what you want to do with your life. Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself will not get you anywhere or make you feel any better. Change your mind set and be positive its a good start!
    When my ex girlfriend left me i was really devastated and was feeling the same way you did, i felt sorry for myself for so long so i started to gym it took my mind off her and got my head straight and just worked in improving my own life and ones i did everything else came into place by itself!
    Heads up and good luck its all up to you to make the change

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you are going through this. I too am in the midst of a break. The first week is the hardest, and sometimes you can't get out of bed. As long as it doesn't effect your job it's okay to lay in bed and cry for awhile. But you have to start trying to get yourself out of it. Start thinking of the positives and know that one day in he not far future, you WILL be okay. There's plenty to live for and many other fish in the sea! Easier said than done, but take it day by day. Start yoga or a gym is great! Go for walks and hangout with the friends you do have. Or family has really helped me. Just keep your head up and know you will get through this!