What does it mean when they say I might come back?

I was dating this guy that had just split from his wife and we dated for 8 months. Then one day he just told me he needs to go out and be single. And that he might find out that its not what he wants and come back to me if I want to take him back. He also said that he does like me but he just needs to do this. I like him so much I can't move on or get him out of my head. What do I do? Wait? Move on?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think they do. And if they do, they don't stay.. From my experience.

What Girls Said 1

• Let him go, you can't live your life on a what if... there could be someone around the corner looking for you to come along and he could get tired of waiting. So go out and enjoy your life, do things you've always wanted you only live once.

IF he comes back then deal with it then..

But I believe if he left in the first place for whatever reason, then he could not give you what you deserve '100% of his heart'.