HE CALLED AFTER 3 WEEKS?

Dede89
Me and this guy have been off and on for 2years now. He goes back and forth between me and his baby's mom. He left and just started treating me really mean. He told me he did not want me. We have had no contact in 3weeks. Well yesterday he called me several times from both of his numbers but he is blocked. He texted me telling me he wants to get a few things that he left at my house that I had been telling him to get for a couple months, He said that he has to have surgery and get all of his stuff together because he will be down after surgery for a couple months. He left a voicemail message telling me to call him back or text him or something. I am trying to stay focus and catch up so that I can graduate this semester but I do care about him. I wonder what is wrong with him and why he has to have surgery. I was thinking of contacting him after school has ended in a couple weeks to find out because I just don't need to be thrown off right now, and I don't even know if he is really having surgery. SHOULD I TEXT OR CALL HIM BACK?
HE CALLED AFTER 3 WEEKS?
Add Opinion