Why does my ex girlfriend look sad when I catch her staring at me and is she trying to make me jealous?

Anonymous
I've been broken up with my Ex for about six months now, she got into another relationship about a month after we broke up. We have a lot of mutual friends and both go to the same bar. We constantly ignore each other especially standing in the same group. We won't say a word to each other she tells our mutual friends that she's so happy and in love regarding her new relationship bragging to everyone about how she's doing so great and how they plan on getting a place together even though she's been saying that after a month of them being together. I'll be at the bar with friends laughing and catch her staring from across the bar but it's like a blank sad stare and only when she's standing by herself. About a week ago she asked a friend why I was leaving the bar early and showed up 45 minutes before her new man showed up. What's her deal?
1
0