How to make him want me again when he'll come back... Long distance, breakup but still in touch?

Dracarys
The guy I've been dating for six months has left for one year abroad, almost 12000 km away... I knew he would have gone but we decided to keep on dating anyway because we really like eachother and now I am heartbroken. I could have fallen for him.
He left a few days ago, we agreeded that a long distance relationship wouldn't have worked because of the different time zone and the fact that he will have to work 8 hours a day... A LDR would probably lead us to hate eachother... We decided to break up but keep in touch instead, we'll talk about our relationship next months seeing how things work out and if he will want to still travel around the world after that year...
I am glad he didn't cut me off his life and I really, truly hope that we'll get another chance in the future. I want to do everything I can to make this happen, so I ask you... How can I try not to make him forget me? He's a great guy and he's going for job, but he will be in a whole new place surrounded by dozens of strangers :(
Texting almost everyday I guess we'll run out of topics sooner or later, and I want to keep him interested in me... I really miss him, I miss everything about him, sex included...
Sexting would just make him more frustrated? Skype sex could help? Some pics here and there (not nude but a little spicy, maybe)? Any other ideas to keep him interested?
Should I just give up? Please any advice or experience will be helpful.
1
0