Do you think parents should hold on to a marriage just for the sake of their children?

EmHenz
so my parents' marriage is pretty shaky and im 16. they have been fighting since i was born (?). and my father has had an affair around thrice. my mom had a boyfriend once. they fight ALMOST everyday and u can hear screamings shoutings doors slamming every day. i have a sister who is 11. the only reason my mom is still in this marriage is because of my sister and i (she told us). but sometimes i feel that they are better off divorced because it'll do my sister and i better. a home where there are fightings everyday isn't a conducive environment to grow up in. when they fight it is always scary. and i can see that my mom is really unhappy in this marriage - she is always crying. what are your takes?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
11
18