He broke it off and I texted him and I told him to take a week to think about it. Was this a mistake?

Kelly2456
When I met this guy I was really overwhelmed with my schedule (I didn't know some of my classes were only 4 week meetings and my schedule would free up come october) so when he asked to take me to go on a date I was afraid I wouldn't have a lot of time to dedicate to a relationship and I would only get to see him on the weekends and maybe a night during the week. He told me he said he was going to take me out so he would and that he was a man of his word. We went out, painted pottery, I had a great time and when I realized our chemistry I realized this could work. We started playing video games together that support xbox pc crossplay (im on pc), and we would stay up late talking before bed a few nights a week. I really liked this boy, one night we went stargazing and he asked me out, I was a little surprised cuz we had only went on 2 dates but I liked him and if he liked me why the heck not? We set aside every Friday to go on a date or cuddle at home and watch lord of the rings/play video games together. He unfortunately got another job at night, where he thought he was just picking up a shift or two a week at night... now they are giving him keys to close and telling him they are counting on him he works Monday to Friday 9-5 at his usual job and then Mon-Thurs, and Saturday (sometimes even sunday) 6-close (around 10). This past Friday we just snuggled and kissed and he slept over so we could snuggle in the morning, I was so happy and thought he was too... Thursday he said he wanted to see me, I was so excited and i drove to his second job and waited for him to close. Then he got in my car and didn't look at me... just said "There's no easy way to say this, but I don't think we should see eachother anymore" I didn't know what to say. He told me he thought he would have more time and he doesn't want to just see me one day a week, and Fridays he just needs to sleep from all the work. What I did next is in the title. Was this a mistake? I really like him.
1
0