Should I take him back?

So my ex and I broke up due to him moving to a different continent. We were both very much in love before he left and we would have stayed together if he had stayed here. We've both kept in contact since he's been away and he's coming home in a few weeks and wants to try and make it work again.

A few weeks back he slept with a random girl he met on a night out. We are both leading single lives so I'm not mad or anything, but I just feel a bit off about it? He could've been having sex with a different girl each night for all I know but just because I KNOW about this one I'm feeling a little anxious about the whole thing.

Should I take him back? I do still love him and I know once he gets home and we see each other that we can move on but just want to get other opinions.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I would have to say no just based on your mental picture at this point. I do not disagree one bit. It's just that feeling may resurface after the lovely feeling of being together again. Ultimately it will be for you to decide if you can handle that..

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you sleep with other guys in between?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I didn't. It was a personal choice. I'm not really into sleeping around. I did kiss other guys in between but I never slept with any of them.

• Okay then you have no right to judge him, cause you were not together when he slept with other girls. Otherwise your personal choice

What Girls Said 1

• he's been with another girl and he was supposedly in love with you... meh... doesn't sound like a good idea... you deserve better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes