How do you act during a break with your bf?

How am I suppose to act and text during my boyfriend and I's break?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I think friendship with an ex might make thing get worse. look at you, you're feeding your heart with negative feelings by staying in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about your feelings at this moment.

don't be too hard on your feelings... cuz you're not perfect... but you need to impress yourself more than him.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Act like you're not in denial about the fact that real relationships don't have breaks... You're together or you're not.