How do you act during a break with your bf?

How am I suppose to act and text during my boyfriend and I's break?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think friendship with an ex might make thing get worse. look at you, you're feeding your heart with negative feelings by staying in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about your feelings at this moment.

don't be too hard on your feelings... cuz you're not perfect... but you need to impress yourself more than him.

Good luck...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Act like you're not in denial about the fact that real relationships don't have breaks... You're together or you're not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You're broke up and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. It's over permanently and completely so get over it and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it depends on a lot of factors tbh, what caused the break and how did you guys get along, if you are not expecting to get back together just try to focus on moving on that means not awnsering to all textes and avoid "friendly" dates with eachother, this way is just purely focusing on moving on and learning from what happened, dont be stalking him on ig and stuff, focus on getting better and enjoying yourself , if he tries to get in contact try to show him that you and him its not gonna happen again ( if that is what you want) keep them texts short and simple awnsers, if you do care tho and you still wanna move on you can fake it to make it, act like you moved on and avoid talking about him with your friends and stuff and you will be fine, this obviously assuming you are not into getting back together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Act like you did when you were single. Don't text him, you're not obligated to.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wut is a break?

0|0
    0|0
  • I work longer hours

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes