She cheated on me :(

Me and my ex where together for almost a year. We where trying to take it slow but eventually one night we ended up having sex together. Afterward she acted real flirty and nice and she went home. I called her the next day and she wouldn't answer or return the call. About a week later she finally called back and told me she had found another guy and that she slept with him the night before WTF. :(

22

Most Helpful Guy

• That sound pretty bad, but if she does things like that then you don't need her in your life. Lifes more than blow jobs and sex, hopefully you can move on and try to go out and find someonelse!

What Girls Said 2

• well that sucks

• Wow, well that is horrible and I know it hurts but erase her from your life. She should have coem to you if she wanted to have sex, not some other guy. Hell that's what you are there for...So I say kick her to the curb and try to heal yourself because whether you know it or not you are probably bruised emotionally now.Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 1

• forget about her that's the easiest thing to do.