Will distance fix our relationship?

Me and my boyfriend have been going through a pretty rough patch. We've been arguing terribly for the past couple of months. I lost my job, and his job wasn't enough to keep us in our apartment so we got evicted and now we live with his parents. In a much smaller space with not as much privacy or freedom. It's caused issues in our sex life because now we have to be more discreet and it's just lame compared to when we had our place. So back to the arguments.. they're pretty ugly. We fix things up for a little and then it's right back to fighting. We love each other and when we're good, things are perfect. I love him so much. Unfortunately a couple weeks ago, we broke up. Still acted like a couple, but we weren't officially together. Now he's talking to other girls and I'm here.. broken.

I have the option to leave today. I want to do it. I think that if anything, it'll make him realize how he reallhy feels (if he does) and hopefully it'll bring us back together. But if it doesn't, it doesn't. What do you guys think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think that the relationship started to get out of your control. sorry, but letting him back to your life mean you'll officially become a second option.

don't be jealous and leave in silence... cuz If you don't believe you're worthy, you won't success in your relationships with others and won't get the best of others unless you get the best of yourself.

Good luck...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little room wouldn't hurt

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think that the best option here is to just leave and give yourself a little bit of distance. You guys seem to have been having a lot of fights recently and being right next to him when problems occur sometimes isn't always the best. I know this because whenever I've fought with my boyfriend and it gets to the point when the relationship is on the line, trying to talk to him more or be close to him just makes the problem worse. You guys need some time to figure things out and think for yourselves on what you want to do.

After giving each other time, think about if this relationship is still worth keeping with all the arguments and the fighting. Once you guys have distanced yourself from each other, you will probably have calmed down and be in a more composed mood to talk logically about your relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes