Is there a reason my ex would ask how I'm doing 2 weeks after a breakup?

Okay so long story short my ex and I broke up 2 weeks ago, and for general terms because we are at two different points of our lives (I'm still in school (less than 1 year left), I served in the military first, and she has been done with school since 2012 and is ready and wanting to start the path of getting married and having kids). Also, it was a long distance relationship, she did say she still loves me and she would be open to something after I'm done with school and working on my career but to not plan or hold out hope for that. So I started the no contact rule a week ago. Today she texted me saying "Hi... just wanted to see how you are doing?" I guess I'm a bit confused as I'm sure she knows how I am doing as I'm going through what most people do after a breakup. So is there a reason she is asking me this? I don't plan on responding but I'm just curious if there is a reason or meaning I'm missing.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's cause she doing shit and she's seeing if you're the same

0|0
    0|0
  • She's probably just worried and wanting to know if you're okay. She probably feels bad herself. Tell her your thoughts and if you're fine :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• you should respond to her. she asked u how ur doing cos she's thinking about u. she took the time to text u and see how ur feeling. but don't start talking to her constantly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes