My ex boyfriend says he misses me and he was wrong is it a trap?

I got a random text from my ex boyfriend today.. We been through a lot and recently I tried to be his friend and move on. Then we had this fight over how I am with my boyfriend now and how we should have sex because he is with no one.. so we get into this big fight about how he is selfish then he turns it around on me I cry boo hoo and I stop texting him. It's been weeks any who he text me today. Maybe he changed his mind and wants to be my friend or maybe it's a trap. advice?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be friends with him. Your just making your life harder and your relationship with your boyfriend harder. Just ignore him

What Guys Said 6

• Dude is having a low point. He will probably be back to normal tomorrow and regret saying it.

• Trap.

• He just wants to talk.. get along and try to rekindle things.
    It's likely not worth the time, effort and heartache

• I don't get it he clearly liked my best friend over me why he still texting me!!

• If you're with your boyfriend then thats it... thats just it.
    you can make up, and close whatever you had with eachother but thats it..

thats what id want my girlfriend to do.

• I mean. I can't really say anything. He could just want sex and then he'll leave again.

• It's a trap!

What Girls Said 4

• I guess I will say ignore and move on, for sake of new boyfriend, however I have been on your ex's side where all I wanted was to just be friends with someone and he just ignored me, and I won't lie, the more he ignored me, the more I wanted to talk... it still bothers me several months later... so maybe have that one final conversation to close the door, unless you are afraid what will happen?

• Just be the mature one and ignore him. Also, do it for the sake of your current relationship and out of respect for your boyfriend. You two are exs for a reason.

• Ignore him

• If you want to move on, then NO 👎