Guys, Ex-boyfriend gets touchy/talks a lot with me right after the break-up.. What does this mean?

apcrol
So I will try to keep this story short here - My ex broke up with me a couple of days ago, bad thing is that we´re in the same class. Good thing is, well, he is not an awkward person, so meeting him has felt like just another normal day with him when we were together. The weird thing is that he seemed so distant the time right before he broke up, but after the break-up, he has been very fussy around me. He texts me all the time, damn, he has even been crying a bit and not being able to sleep because of this. He also seems so touchy with me at school, just like before. When I´m with him, it´s like we were together, just without the kissing and hugging. He told me that he still liked me, but not equal with my feelings - he was just not sure how he felt. What does this mean? I really can´t understand what he is feeling.
1