Feel good about ex's misfortune, am I a bad person?

I tried to end things right, tried to be civil as we have friends in common. I wasn't nasty and even he said he could see where I was coming from. He had a new girl in less than a week, taking her out where he knew I was, proceeded to ignore me, I wasn't nasty or bombarding him with messages, and diss me to my friends. His car was broken into and the window smashed, things were stolen.
I felt a bit of happiness, thinking karma had come around. I feel a bit guilty now, but he has made me so miserable the past month.

21