Guys, what are ur reasons for not deleting ur ex on any social medias?

I am the one who raised the breakup to him. He said yes when I asked whether we can go back to being friends. There's not a lot of hurt during the breakup.

For those who didn't delete, is it because U still have hope of getting back tgt? or are there other reasons?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I never delete anyone, I don't care enough to. Never changed my relationship status or anything and it's never affected my life the way people who are obsessed with their social media accounts think it will.

Most Helpful Girl

• Other reasons, like wanting to see what they have been up to. If the breakup was bad though I would delete them off social media immediately