My ex girlfriend passed away, whom I loved the most in this world, how do I forget her...?

need serious reply

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry for your loss. honestly, I would not know how to get over it if I were in your shoes. but just think she's in a better place and you cannot forget her because she was a big part of you. just treasure the good memories you both had... just don't wallow in sadness and be out in the world again... she is watching you and she would want you to be happy with/without her. :)

What Girls Said 4

• First off you are going about this the wrong way by trying to forget her.What you need to do is realize she is gone and isn't coming back and if she loved you as much as you loved her then you should know that she would want you to move on with your life and be happy.When you love someone that much it is impossible to forget them so, you need to take it one day at a time and treat other women as you treated her in her honor and GOOD LUCK..

• Im am so sorry for your loss...That is beyond awful. Getting over something like that is incredibly difficult. Honestly, you will never forget her but you can move on with your life. Give yourself some time, spend time doing things you enjoy, surround yourself with the people you love and care about and I would even suggest seeing a grief counselor. I hope this helps even just a little...

-Erin

• first of all I'm so sorry of your loss. Secound you have no need to forget her.She must have been an important aspect of your life and she probably will always be. You just need to find someone else who makes you happy and understands what loss you have been through. in good time the pain will slowly go away but she will always be in your heart. she wouldn't want you to forget her. All good luck to you and I hope you find happiness. :D

• You'll never forget her, she'll always be a part of you .And yes it hurts like hell now and probably will for a very long time, but given time, you'll find someone else who you will connect with and fall in love with. Just give it time.

What Guys Said 0