Would he really cheat on me?

I just don't know what to do, so I'm going to ask my question here. would my boyfriend really cheat on me. He says that he loves me all the time and that he wants to be with me forever and he asked me to marry him after college. we also always tell each other everything. Also lately there have been other girls that have been going after him and everything else like that and I'm started to get worried that he might cheat on me. but all his friends keep telling me is that he would never do that because of what happened to him and my boyfriend has also told me that he has been cheated on by every girlfriend that he's every had and because of that he would never cheat because he knows how much it hurts to be cheated on. I just want to know what you guys think of my problem.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way to know is to be with him and find out if he does or not you can't just say he's going to cheat on you I don't there's any reason for you to think that he is. He's been cheated on like you said by girls so he probably won't do it to you but I could be wrong.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• other than random girls liking him, has HE given you any reason to doubt his faithfullness? one other thing, just because a guy says he knows how it feels doesn't mean he will never cheat.. I had experience with a guy who always said " if you are going to cheat then why be with a person?" which I always agreed to... but then of course I caught him cheating.. hopefully you have a good thing going, however you can never be too careful about who you trust.

• You sound a lot like me...

I'm not going to say that you should trust wholeheartedly and completely, but fear is never an option when you love someone (especially since you guys have already made the intention to marry each other after college). It just makes for pain and suspicion on your part and uncertainty and confusion on his part.

I'm not saying he'll never cheat on you, but until you find rational proof try not to be so afraid that he will.

• There is no guarantee... Life can be full of surprises. However, living in fear and anxiety is not productive. Insecure vibes often push a faithful or perfect partner away. Just think of how it would make you feel if someone were to constantly demand reassurances that you are not cheating - even when it never crossed your mind... I recommend doing whatever it takes to address/heal the source of your insecurities. Insecurities undermine relationships. Set your mind to live life fully in faith - no fear.

At the very end of a life, terminally ill people mostly worry if they gave enough love/not so much if they received enough... If something bad happens, try your best to readjust, forgive everyone involved, pick up your bags and move on. Love completely with no regret.