What do I do?

Okay.. wow long time since I've been on here. Moving on...

My boyfriend well ex boyfriend now. Just broke up with me yesterday... Because well... To tell you the truth I don't know. Our friend Cody said that he was telling everyone that I just claimed he was my boyfriend and he played along with it when he asked me out.. So pretty much I just called him out for it.. I was like "WTF? What's going on" he said "idk you tell me" and I said "well I'm not the one with the issue here so just say what you want and ill go along with it" he responded with.. "I don't care anymore whatever I guess we break up" .. K what the hell is that?. We were doing fine until he found out his parents were divorcing.. Then he all the sudden stopped holding my hands stopped doing everything he did when we were happy.. I don't know what to do and I feel pathetic and crazy because I keep whining about it and I can't stop thinking about it when he can just walk past me and feel nothing.. At all.. I'm numb and he's just fine. I still really like him and I'm pretty sure he still likes me.. Just has a lot going on.. What should I do... Advice please...
What do I do?
Add Opinion