Realised she loved me couple of years ago. I'm destroyed completely. She is an Aquarius women?

rishabh7
She met me 2 years ago. She was very ambitious. She used to call me frequently , And I was playing games with her I was attracted to her and I was telling lies to impress her which I now regret so much. I was just attracted but she was in love. we stopped talking in phone. And I joined different organizations and made huge list's of friends. Had travelled a lot. After couple of years with them I realised I was still lonely. I realised that only that was the one person I needed in my life. I had never asked anything about How she is and what she is up to. I realised what is real love. I deleted all my contacts left all the groups in seconds. I contacted her back but she is not showing that much love and affection towards to me and I cannot act desparate even though I'm inside. She is very ambitious and got a good job in city. she is a workaholic person and I think she doesn't want her mind to get distracted towards me. Any advice what to do know please?
1
0