Realised she loved me couple of years ago. I'm destroyed completely. She is an Aquarius women?

rishabh7
She met me 2 years ago. She was very ambitious. She used to call me frequently , And I was playing games with her I was attracted to her and I was telling lies to impress her which I now regret so much. I was just attracted but she was in love. we stopped talking in phone. And I joined different organizations and made huge list's of friends. Had travelled a lot. After couple of years with them I realised I was still lonely. I realised that only that was the one person I needed in my life. I had never asked anything about How she is and what she is up to. I realised what is real love. I deleted all my contacts left all the groups in seconds. I contacted her back but she is not showing that much love and affection towards to me and I cannot act desparate even though I'm inside. She is very ambitious and got a good job in city. she is a workaholic person and I think she doesn't want her mind to get distracted towards me. Any advice what to do know please?
Realised she loved me couple of years ago. I'm destroyed completely. She is an Aquarius women?
Add Opinion