Commitment issues?

I dated this guy that broke up with me about 8 months ago and I still really like him. 7 months ago he told me never to speak to him. Now, I've dated a few people to try and get over him and I like get them to fall in love with me and then break up with them because it just doesn't feel right for me. I feel like only my ex is the right companion for me. What should I do?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• your 14 now so wait for few more years so you can make good decision

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to deal with the consequences. You need to move on from him and focus on your school work. Dating is not going to help you get over him. And if you was having sex with him, that's why. You bound yourself to a person who is not legally your husband, and its something you will always remember for the rest of your life. All you can do is let go. Those feelings you have are just feelings, let them go so that you can move forward not backwards. You're not mature for relationships, and you need to stop dating. Plus you can't make anybody fall in love with you. Those guys don't love you. They want sex and that's it. You have problems that must to be talked over with your parents, a guidance counselor and so forth. Because what you got going on now, cannot be.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• give it time... sometimes it takes years to get over someone.
    also, dont thro urself into relationships. give urself some YOU time. that always helps :)

• At 14, you must move on!

• You're 14?
    Like why stress yourself out at 14 over kids lmaooo

• what the fuck am i reading from a 14 yo kid? yup i won't make any children. its been decided!