How do I let this guy know I like him?

He works at this grocery store that I always go to. Other people that work there too, know I'm interested in him, and I'm pretty sure he knows to because my best friend asked how old he was, and the he looked at me... But I don't know if He's interested in me... I don't want to jump onto that question with him, because he might think I'm weird. But he does show SOME signs that he does, like; Checks me out, smiles, asks how I'm doing ( but that's required for check out people).

12

Most Helpful Guy

• just talk to him, ask him something that you think will spawn a nice conversation.

What Guys Said 1

• there is nothing weired in telling what you feel. you should talk to him...i think you have pretty fair chances. some boys are generally be very staright but some guys are little shy..so you must ask him out after work.

good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Just be flirty, strike up a conversation and eventually he'll get the hint that you like him and depending on how he responds you'll know if he's into you. (i. e. he flirts back).

Or you could just flat out ask him. I have yet to meet a guy that thinks that's weird. In fact if your lucky, he might see it as a turn on.