He called me at 1 am, then said he "forgot why he called" when I confronted him the next day. What are his intentions?

LimerenceIsBliss
I was dating this guy for a month and a half, and he became very distant. I talked to him about it, and he said he wasn't ready for a relationship, so we broke up. He made it very clear that he is still interested, but just wants to be friends. I got a call from him last night at 1 am, and ignored it in favor of going back to sleep. I texted him the next day to see if he needed to talk about something, but he argued that he couldn't remember why he called, and just to forget about it. I'm nearly positive it was a drunk regret call, but I don't know what to do from here.
1
0