Guys, he left, but won't let go?

Hey guys,

So my boyfriend of 5+ years left me a couple years ago. Not once during this time have we not been in contact. He's had 2 or 3 gfs during this time but has always wanted to "have me in his life". He says I mean too much to let go but isn't ready for anything super serious. He says he knows he wants to be with me in the big picture. I feel like I'm dumb for believing him but just need to hear some guys opinions.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear Natalie,

it proves difficult to form one definite advice, as there are many different factors to consider.
    What I would highly suggest, is that you have a list of priorities and standards by which you live. If someone's behaviour does not match, goes against your list, you may easily recognize it, and prevent them or yourself from stirring your life in an undesired direction.
    If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this topic, message me and I will reply.

Best regards, lijep pozdrav,
    Mateo.