What is going on with him?

Anonymous
Short story: I've been having a on of thing with a guy.

He told me he met someone and I'm not for him and and and. A month later he came back saying sorry and he was wrong. He denied that he was seeing the girl - and I know he is lying due to her posting pictures of them together. I would of compromised he told me the truth. But he just curved it the whole time.

Anyway we spoke normal one day about series and he just said to well I must go a ask the girl about the series because she also likes it. And I just ignored him because we were fighting for 3 weeks about the two of them. Obviously I would get pissed off.

Soo then i told him that I can't do this anymore - I can't keep being patient with him treating me like a piece of crap and I only want the best for him and care. Because when one cares , you get upset.

Today , 2 weeks later I just asked him how he is still doing. And he was a total jerk towards me. Saying I should talk to him again and I must delete his number?

I won't case after him , because he is insensitive towards my emotions and feelings and I know I'm not wrong and apologized for my mistakes. Obviously because I'm human.

But why is he like this? Why does he let me in, push me away, makes me feel like everything is my fault , apologize later for his behavior and then just breaks me again. And I've been faithful throughout everything. I only want wats best for him but he just keeps on fucking me over.
What is going on with him?
1
1