Guys if you stop contact with a girl for a while, would you rather the girl just ignore you if eventually do text her or rather her just end things?

I guess if a guy isn't sure what he wants and he just sends random texts every once and a while without wanting more or ending things, what would you expect/want a girl to do: ignore you if you ever decide to contact her again after much time or for her to end things completely with a goodbye take care text?
Updates:
Would a guy think a girl who sends a goodbye text is trying to reach out to him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He obviously wants you to respond, so he knows he still has you on the line. But if you're asking what I think you should do, then I would say, don't respond, bc I don't think it's going to go anywhere, unless you're bored and have nothing better to do, then go ahead for the heck of it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Im a female. But if he's so confused then let it be his problem. Why sit around waiting on him to decide. Decide on your own. Take control of your life... She people love games. Let him play alone.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes