Should I tell him?

So, I like this guy that I've known for a couple of years. We have our last class together tomorrow, and I was thinking of telling him that I like him after class, via text (I'm too shy to do it in person). The thing is, I'm moving two hours away for the summer in a couple of days. I think he likes me (though I'm not quite sure in which capacity), but I don't know if I should tell him or just keep it to myself. It would be difficult to start any kind of relationship when I am moving away, wouldn't it?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I think your being honest within questioning if things would be better off not doing anything, based on the fact that your moving away. In someway you've got to do what feels right, and see where things go from there. I'm not an expert by any means, so I can't tell you what to do, but in someway dealing with while your moving two hours away has it's downfalls, but love does prevail, and things can happen. So do what feels right, and I hope things work out... Much Love :)

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him. If no, oh well. You're moving away. If yes, there are ways to keep a relationship together. Find an excuse to give him a webcam and buy one for yourself. Plan when ull videochat. txt. call. plan dates, and see if you could meet in between or closer to him.