Just seen my Ex is starting to date. I need help, advice, suggestions, ANYTHING to get me through this devestating step?

Anonymous
This was my one true love. The person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. My best friend. My entire world.

I've only just been holding myself together from the breakup a few months back. Taking one day at a time. Not coping well but trying so hard.

I've just seen that he is starting to date again and on a dating ap. it fucking crushed me. I feel like I'm breaking all over again. I can't stop crying and my mind won't turn off. It's driving me insane.

how can I get through this and be ok, feel ok, function day to day. I don't want it to drive me to do something crazy to just stop feeling.

please help anything everything is welcome.
2
1