How should I heal from a nasty breakup?

Anonymous
I just got out of an emotionally abusive serious relationship. This woman harassed me no end for nearly a year , and finally blamed me ENTIRELY for things not working out.

To add insult to injury, she claimed that she never loved me, and I was never her type (although we even planned to marry). She says after dating her ex who was tall, muscular and good looking, she never felt attracted to other types of men. Now she is back with her ex who cheated on her and physically assaulted her.

I have gotten over her but I can't bring myself to believe that I was played for nearly a year. I have a hunch that she was still with the other dude and I was only a 'side guy'.

A lot of people are suggesting that I can heal myself by serial dating a lot of women or sleeping around, but I can't bring myself to do that. I think I am damaged beyond redemption. I just want to walk away from everything. It doesn't help that I am a loner with no friends, and severe social anxiety.

Any tips? Or am I doomed?
How should I heal from a nasty breakup?
0
1