I want to find someone before I leave my boyfriend. Is this okay?

I don't want to be lonely. The reason that I want to leave is because he's been ignoring me and he's been only interested in sex from me. it's not like he would care much if I left anyway.

I can stop stressing about him not replying me or hanging up on me finally

Updates:
I also am good at flirting and stuff, but so far i'm not interested in the guys that I know. I want to meet someone else

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's like you want to update your previous relationship as a friends with benefits to a normal relationship.
    you need to find out how to stop what happened from happening again, otherwise you will fail in the next relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well no. Baby girl u have to be happy with yourself, with being single. Single is not a bad thing. U don't have to rely ur happiness in someone's else hands when u can be happy with yourself and ur partner just being the cherry on top. Because if u are desperate for love, then u will find a guy that will see how desperate u are and take advantage of u. And u don't want that. The good things in life are not the ones that come in easy. So sweetie, please be happy with being yourself, by yourself. Only u can control that happiness.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No you should start off by addressing your concerns. If that doesn't work, you break it off and then find someone else.

Your strategy is typical of a girl who has zero confidence in herself and constantly needs the companionship and validation of others. Extremely unattractive and one reason I am growing to despise my own girlfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, It's not. Nothing bad will happen to you if you do it though. You might feel guilty, or start comparing the new guy with your old guy, which makes it worse. Break it off, work on yourself, find happiness and calm, don't give in to your insecurities (which is why you want a new guy right now) and everything will be fine.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's ok, but it's not healthy. You have to find a way to deal with the hurt of a breakup or else, you'll always be stuck in a relationship until you find the next guy, it'll turn into a cycle that you'll go through for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is how cheating starts... why not try working it out first.. then, if it doesn't, break it off. Once a cheater, always a cheater

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Well if he's ignoring you, I'd say you're pretty much lonely already. So don't cheat and just break things off already. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to the next guy you dated when you were still in a relationship plus you only need him to nit feel lonely. Get yourself a dog and get over it.

2|0
    1|0
  • I think it is better if you leave him without having a "back up". I think this because if he is not treating you well then your reason for leaving him should clearly be because he isn't treating you well. If you find someone else then he won't get the message as clearly as to why you left. He will think it is because of some other guy. But if you leave him with no one else to go to he might realize he is an ass

2|0
    0|0
  • No.
    That's not okay, because you'd be rebounding.
    Honestly, if you can't bear to be alone, I'd say you're insecure. Work on that before you worry about another relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You really ought to try being on your own for a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but this is not okay. Try and work it out, no matter who you date you will always come to rough times where communication is lacking and you have power struggles but it's about finding that person you will fight for and work things out with, like a team because that person is everything to you. If it's not this guy you're having problems with then it will be the next one, every relationships have struggles. Try and work things out and if things don't change then leave but don't string him along just until you find someone, imagine if someone did that to you...

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not okay ıts cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • What I feel would be best, is for you to take a time out, to work on yourself. You need to find peace and comfort within yourself. It'll teach you to be content on your own, and life, more fulfilling.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine to get another number and meet someone else, he's not making u happy anyway just break up soon

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes