I want to find someone before I leave my boyfriend. Is this okay?

I don't want to be lonely. The reason that I want to leave is because he's been ignoring me and he's been only interested in sex from me. it's not like he would care much if I left anyway.

I can stop stressing about him not replying me or hanging up on me finally

I also am good at flirting and stuff, but so far i'm not interested in the guys that I know. I want to meet someone else

95

Most Helpful Guy

• it's like you want to update your previous relationship as a friends with benefits to a normal relationship.
    you need to find out how to stop what happened from happening again, otherwise you will fail in the next relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well no. Baby girl u have to be happy with yourself, with being single. Single is not a bad thing. U don't have to rely ur happiness in someone's else hands when u can be happy with yourself and ur partner just being the cherry on top. Because if u are desperate for love, then u will find a guy that will see how desperate u are and take advantage of u. And u don't want that. The good things in life are not the ones that come in easy. So sweetie, please be happy with being yourself, by yourself. Only u can control that happiness.