What have you learned most about yourself from past relationships?

I seen a similar question to this, and that's why I'm asking this. What have you learned about your own behavior that may have contributed to the breakup. Because let's face it, all of your previous breakups had one common denominator, and that denominator is you. So what have you learned about yourself that you can fix, so you might have a more meaningful and longer lasting relationship than previous persons you were with?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I've learned that it's difficult for me to express how I feel about someone into words. I have to stop assuming that the other one knows how I feel about them, based on how we interact with each other. Some of this is purely on me, from circumstances growing up, and some of it was because I just wasn't a good match with that person.

I know that from now on, I need to absolutely make a huge effort into better communication.