What have you learned most about yourself from past relationships?

I seen a similar question to this, and that's why I'm asking this. What have you learned about your own behavior that may have contributed to the breakup. Because let's face it, all of your previous breakups had one common denominator, and that denominator is you. So what have you learned about yourself that you can fix, so you might have a more meaningful and longer lasting relationship than previous persons you were with?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've learned that it's difficult for me to express how I feel about someone into words. I have to stop assuming that the other one knows how I feel about them, based on how we interact with each other. Some of this is purely on me, from circumstances growing up, and some of it was because I just wasn't a good match with that person.

I know that from now on, I need to absolutely make a huge effort into better communication.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not worthy of anyone's love or attention. I'm just an object. I've learned not to bother dating anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • You can't think like that, of course you're worthy of love. Why would you say that about yourself?

• Show All
    • You're assuming that was said during a break up. It wasn't. Those things were said throughout what I perceived to be as relationships but were in fact me being used by someone. I got told worse things when they broke up with me but I'm not including those here. I'm telling you the things said to me normally, when we weren't fighting and it was a break up.

• Oh and those aren't from one person.

• I've learned that I don't have to change for anyone if I don't want to, because it's exhausting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the one who broke up because I had enough

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I never been in a relationship. The girls I like, they don't show any interest in me. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not big on sharing my feelings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes