My ex told me I was worthless , why say such hurtful things?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Such a vague take. Why did your relationship end? Who broke it off? How old is he?

0|0
    0|0
    • he thought I was being onesided when we was together but I didn't want to put my issues an past on him an cause I thought it was wrong to put a heavy load on him since I was his first. an I didn't get along with his sister cause she was bringing around strange 21 year old guys she's 17 , I was looking out for her an she treated me badly at every turn.

• Well.. BINGO we have a winner! You've been in a few relationships and this was his first, correct? Tell me how you felt after YOUR first relationship failed? How did you feel? Can you be objective and admit whether you were one-sided? (one-sided how?)

Most Helpful Girl

• What a petty thing to do. They are your ex after all, anyways. No need to even consider what he/she just did, let your ex waste time and energy like a retard. Grab some wine and think about better things like cake and biscuits! 😜

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks I do need a drink

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If it wasn't true then he wouldn't be your ex in the first place.

0|0
    3|0
    • cause yes totally I'm a worthless human being who has over came more obstacles than most an deserved to be put be put down by some one inexperienced in life

• I don't know that. And you certainly can't prove it to us.

• because he feels worthless, so he wants to make others feel the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably for the same reason why he broke up in the first place

0|0
    0|0
  • Haters gonna hate. Just ignore him, let him cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to him, jealousy at its finest

1|0
    0|0
  • To hurt you

0|1
    0|0
  • He's being mentally abusive. You shouldn't bend over backwards for that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did he say that?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• My ex has said terrible things to me!! Mostly in anger, things like I wish you'd burn alive in a house fire, I never loved you, you were the reason we didn't last, everything is your fault ext. Which was bullshit. And called me worthless too, and much more, it's to make them feel empowered or better about themselves seeing your break down gives them a high or power I think. And then after it all they want to apologize and say that they didn't mean it

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably can't get over you and feels angry about it so he tries to put you down. Just avoid him as much as possible, he is immature jerk, who isn't worth your heartache.
    And remember that you're not worthless, dear :)

0|0
    0|0
  • To hurt you, obviously he succeeded. He's an ex. You're done with that. Middle fingers up... Boy bye 👋

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's a butthurt ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont care what he says

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's a mooob.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes