My ex told me I was worthless , why say such hurtful things?

79

Most Helpful Guy

• Such a vague take. Why did your relationship end? Who broke it off? How old is he?

• he thought I was being onesided when we was together but I didn't want to put my issues an past on him an cause I thought it was wrong to put a heavy load on him since I was his first. an I didn't get along with his sister cause she was bringing around strange 21 year old guys she's 17 , I was looking out for her an she treated me badly at every turn.

• Well.. BINGO we have a winner! You've been in a few relationships and this was his first, correct? Tell me how you felt after YOUR first relationship failed? How did you feel? Can you be objective and admit whether you were one-sided? (one-sided how?)

Most Helpful Girl

• What a petty thing to do. They are your ex after all, anyways. No need to even consider what he/she just did, let your ex waste time and energy like a retard. Grab some wine and think about better things like cake and biscuits! 😜

• thanks I do need a drink