Could he possibly come back?

So my boyfriend recently broke up with me due to him going through some problems in his personal life. He said ontop of it all he couldn't handle a girlfriend at this time and that he needs to find himself before pursuing a relationship. He's already told me how great of a girlfriend I was and he loves me. But I'm just wondering if maybe there's any possible chance that when he gets over this stuff and all the stress dies down in his life , maybe he'd figure out what he lost and come back? Because even though we're broken up I'm around him almost everyday if not everyday because he lives with my brother and we're close. I'm just wondering and I need some advice. It's killing me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• "he couldn't handle a girlfriend at this time and that he needs to find himself before pursuing a relationship. "

That's one of those cliche things people say when they break up. It's always "I need to find myself", "I'm not ready", "I don't have time" etc..

Honestly, if a guy really wants you and wants to make it work, they will. People don't look for reasons to not be with their loved one. There is a chance he could wake up tomorrow and miss you and want you back, but there's no reason to cling onto this as there is no guarantee. I think he was really just looking for a way out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes