So I used to be best friends with this girl for about five years but last year I slept with her and told her I loved her and the feeling was mutual?

however, immediately after that happened she got a boyfriend. Now we're officially "broken up" and we haven't talked since new year's. She dropped the old boyfriend and recently got a new one and while she's all Mrs Popular I've been depressed and lonely. I saw her for the first time today after that and she was all super pda with her boyfriend and I realized I'm not over her what is wrong with me

20