I'm confused as to what to do?

Anonymous
So me and my ex started talking again, we broke up a year ago and only talked room each other a few times this last year, but now she's back in my life and wants too be friends. She says she still loves me and doesn't want to lose me again and that kinda stuff. The problem is two of her best friends now are guys she hooked up with after we broke up. I get that we weren't together at the time and it shouldn't bother me but it does. Anytime she talks to them or hangs out with them it kills me. They're both extremely in love with her. She said she only wants be friends with them and she wants to one day marry me but she's gotten with both of them before and both of them are telling her bullshit about me saying all these nasty lies about me because they want to be with her. The reason I left was because of these kinds bs. Her defending these ahole when all they do is try to make her hate me. I don't know what to do. I do care about her but I don't want to keep going through this bs with her.
I'm confused as to what to do?
Add Opinion