What am I supposed to do?

I know I should leave him , he's a cheater and he's just mean lately. But he's the only family I've got , the one man band of a support system. And literally all I have. And now I'm living with him on the complete opposite side of the country from where we are from. I wish he would've showed his true colors earlier or that I would've been smart enough to see but I wasn't. And now I have no clue what to do?

Updates:
I feel like nothing without him like a waste of space.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You wrote at the very start you know what you should do. Do it. You will find friends easily if you just follow your interests.

0|0
    0|0
    • @ Update
      Well with him you don't have to feel like a waste of space, with him you ARE a waste of TIME and SPACE.

• You have to leave him. Short term sorrow is better than long term misery.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been with him since I was fifteen , how do you just walk away? Even if it's what is best how do you just say I give up? It never seems to work

• Not with that attitude it won't work. Look, either you walk away or you stop complaining. It's one or the other. If you insist on remaining with him then you don't really have much of a right to complain about him.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes