My girlfriend broke up with me because she fell out of love with me is there a chance I can get her back?

ok I had this girlfriend for 11months and just 5 days ago she broke up with me and she said she fell out of love with me. Throughout the whole relationship I did whatever I could to make her happy and I became the person who I thought she wanted me to be when it actually wasn't me and she fell out of love with me. Is there a chance that I can win her back and show how the man I really am if so can you please tell me how. Should I give her time? I don't know what to do anymore please help me

30