No Contact or Light contact?

Hey my ex broke up with me due to circumstances and she felt like she was on the sidelines (LDR and me being in school while her being out and wanting to settle down I have less than a year left). Since then the topic of getting back together has been brought up she said it may or may not happen. But that she does not want to reconnect at this time since circumstances have not changed. I've been debating if I should go full no contact for 30 days or very light contact basically only if she reaches out or something along those lines. She did also say the day after the break up she wondered if she made a mistake and wished things were different but for the moment she felt this is what was needed. What are your thoughts on what I should do?
  • Light contact
    Vote A
  • No contact for 30 days
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• light contact because she regrets it

0|0
    0|0
    • So basically when she reaches out to me? I did accidentally send her a thumbs up emoji the other day (thought I was texting someone else) which she replied "?" After I said it was an accident she asked if everything was okay. Which I acted confident and said I was great and that I hope she is as well. She replied with "I'm doing okay". It's almost a month since the break up. There hasn't been much talk between us. I did ask about getting back together as I said above but she still said no. I'm guessing she just needs time at this point, I do want to try again.

• she must be confused so yeah it is better t give her some time

What Guys Said 1

• She broke up. Does she want a relationship or not? Either break up, forget and move on, or stay together. Not this in-between drama bullshit!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes