Girls, Ex Girlfriend said I am everything she wants in a man, and that I treated her better than anyone else, but she dumped me anyways?

Anonymous
I dated someone for a few months, We spent most of our free time together, would talk a lot when we were apart. I met her her family, was invited to the holidays, I met her friends. she wanted to move in together in a few months. Earlier in the month, we thought she was pregnant & talked about what we would do. It was a loving conversation and agreed that we would be happy raising a child together and she even said she's happy we would be a family (she's not pregnant). being forced to think about our life together seemed to make us closer. On the way home from our date one night, she suddenly tells me that she isn't sure how she feels about me and thinks her feelings should be stronger by now. Needless to say, I was shocked. I know she had dated some bad guys before me who treated her poorly. She even ended an engagement 2 years ago. But she seemed to give them more of a chance than she was giving me. I'm not saying that I am perfect, but I treated her with kindness and respect, would go out of my way to make her feel better when she was sad or worried, I put her first. We seemed to be very attracted to each other, one of her friends told me how my ex bragged about our sex life (not me bragging, just making the point that we had a well rounded relationship).

The night she dumped me and conversations following our breakup, she repeatedly told me how I was everything she wanted in a guy, that I "checked all of the boxes". Is this just a line she is saying in a poor attempt to make me feel better? If I was everything she wanted, why is she leaving?

Why is she giving the bad guys more of a chance than me? I know some girls like the chase, but we're adults, why would you want someone who treats you like crap and makes you feel inferior?

She said multiple times that we should talk after she dumped me. I respected that, however, she has called me multiple times for different reasons and I've stupidly picked up and have gotten mad at her for sending mixed signals.
1