What does it mean when a guy starts heating up when you let your lower arm rest on his?

When my arm was on his I felt a heat like none other. It was so hot, like burning it made me dizzy.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Some people just naturally have a warmer body temperature, so it is possible that he is just physically warm as he is. Other cases is that he might be sick, or it could be the way he was dressed or how he handles the heat. One last possibility is that he had some kind of sexual attraction to you. That is if he just got warm AFTER you touched him. If not then I think it's probably one of the other things.

• He was warm when I felt his arm on mine, btu it got warmer and warmer as I left my arm there. He's my long time crush.

• Then it could be he feels something for you.... and possibly one of the other things.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

What Girls Said 1

• maybe it was your arm too?