How do I let go and move on from my ex and forget about him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Time and keep busy. Don't sit around giving yourself time to think about him, work, go out with friends, whatever you need to do to keep your mind off it. In time, it will get less and less until no more.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it time. It's cliche but it really is the only way. Time will make you think of him less and less. But you HAVE to delete his number, cut of all contact and block him from social media. Do not media stalk. This is unhealthy and only causes you to keep thinking of him and being reminded which will hinder the natural healing process of giving it time.

Focus on you and what matters to you. Discover yourself. Read some good break up books and join a only community like love shack. There are so many support communities out there.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Get out have fun and meet new people.. just don't jump into bed with a Radom guy.. you would just transfer your feelings. Break ups are difficult I have had way more than my fair share but the sun continues to rise and you move on emotionally

0|0
    0|1
    • The scars and psychological/emotional damage remain though.

• Show All
    • Why do you think your teaching me something new? The point being the next person you meet will have to deal with those scars and your inability to love them as much.

• I don't think I'm teaching you anything new... and if you deal with them the next person doesn't... can't carry baggage round with you like that... I was trying to be supportive... sorry I can't see that

• give it some time

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but it's possible only via hypnosis or some other drastic method like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck other guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• only time will help

0|0
    0|0
  • you need time

0|0
    0|0