Guys, Help!!! So what do you define as a friends with benefits relationship?

Would this be defined as a friends with benefits scenario?: my ex and I still talk and hangout sometimes. When we hangout he usually pays for things wherever we go and then we usually still hug, kiss, make out, cuddle, and fool around like we used to.

Most Helpful Guy

• A booty call... Basically some slag that wants to fuck and you can call them whenever out of the blue for no strings attached sex and repeat whenever... They are free to fuck other people and so are you.

• So what do you say my situation is?

• If that's true, then you're sort of having a fling but you already had a relationship before... So it's one of those things where someone doesn't respect themselves and the other comes and goes when it's convenient and gets accepted back time and time again... It happens, but a lot of people won't put up with crap like that.

• Huh? This is not the case

What Guys Said 3

• its basically a relationship with out the commitment. Sex, dates hanging out, it all counts the only difference is that you are seeing if it could workout between you two. No one should get hurt if the other person decides to leave

• Isn't that the same thing as dating like before you get into a relationship with each other

• trust me you will find the person to go the distance with

• Thanks but I'm asking about him

• Benefits = sex.

• Yes but what if you guys like each other also

• If you don't really care whether the other person is having sex with someone else, and whether the person walks out of your life tomorrow is ok, then that is friends with benefits.

• Well I would say that he cares because even when don't contact him he contacts me

• Whatever you wish it to be. I'd define it as anything that involves sex and no intentions of it going any further. It's cool to friends with benefits your ex's y'all been there before and know the limits.

• Yes but did you read my scenario? Is it only friends with benefits?

• There's something there. Just test the waters, try the change of pace in bed and see how he handles it. Take control next time and just show him how you feel. We're pretty perceptive when we're naked lol

• What do you mean show him how I feel? I thought I already do that

What Girls Said 1

• Are you happy with the friends with benefits relationship you have with your ex even though you guys still do the things you used to do when you were together? Because I feel like it'll be the same for me and my ex if we hang out.

• We'll is it a friends with benufits situation?
      I feel like seeing him is better than not seeing him