Why do you think people so often get back with their ex?

I mean, don't they know how to meet new people? I have no intention of ever dating any of my exes ever again. Boke it off for a reason

I think the most common reason is that they tried to find someone else unsuccessfully and they don't want to be alone

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're fucking stupid and actually think they can reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after. The other ones that get me are the dumb fucks that think they can stay friends

0|1
    0|0
    • A little brusque but true. Never, ever look back.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated one guy eight times (since high school off and on). Not gonna lie, that dude is a 15 on a scale of 10 for his skills in bed. More often than not the 3-6 month flings we always had were worth it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It just blows my mind how people get back together and forget about the very issues that broke them up in the first place, and they expect them to have vanished.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably because they didn't get over their ex yet...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, ever look back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes they want to give the relationship another try everyone deserves a second change , well it depends on how the relationship ended also it could be that they didn't realized what they had until it's gone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes