Is he going to contact me?

My ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago. I asked about no contact because then its easier for me to get over him. He agreed and now its been two weeks with no contact at all. But actually all I want is for him to send me a message beacuse I miss him like crazy. Do you think he will ever contact me or should I do it? It was very important to him to say that he wanted me in his life and to be his friend, and he cried a lot when he broke up.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If he hasn't contacted you at this point, he most likely won't reach out at all. Reaching out to him would be fine, but be prepared for him to have moved on...

0|0
    0|0
    • But it just been 2 weeks, dont you think he could contact me in a while?

• Sorry, but nope. It's the path of least resistance to just stay out of touch.. he's already spent the last couple weeks starting new routines that avoid contact..

• My girlfriend and I just broke up and its been about 2 months. I have made about a week of NC because she has asked for it. I can tell you that there hasn't been a second I haven't wanted to talk to her but out of respect im trying to give her what she asked for. He very well could be doing the same thing. I would reach out to him if you feel like connecting. Mine is the other way around though she broke up with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I went through the same thing not long ago! Me and my ex broke up, and I asked for him not to contact me so it'd help me to move on.. But it honestly killed me everyday that went by without contact! I saw him at this big even like 4 weeks later and we still didn't talk but he messaged me at the end of the night saying stuff like he's sorry if i still don't want to hear from him but he was messaging to say that I hope i was doing okay and that he misses being on a good level with eachother. Turned out he was dying to talk just as much as I was, even if we didn't get back together.. We just needed to hear from one another. So, i think you should message him girlfriend.. nothing too major, just a small something will do. :) i really hope you're ok, and best of luck xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes