How soon after a break up do you delete pictures?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever you're sure you won't regret it. There's really no time frame, but if you're dating someone new and you've still got photos of your ex... it's time to either acknowledge you aren't over it and reassess your current relationship, or just delete them and be done with the past.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I never delete them... perhaps because I remain friends with nearly all of my exes and they remind me of some pleasant memories. However, that doesn't mean I miss them or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • Since you remained friends have any of them said they missed you?

• Some of them did. But when you stay just friends for some time, it stays that way.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I haven't deleted mine, but I stored it in a box or in a folder. Sometimes I come across them and it reminds me how much I have grown or what I have learned from the relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how long was the relationship for...
    It took me around a week time to understand and realize that its over and I need to move on.
    I will personally suggest to delete them ASAP.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont actually delete pictures. My ex of 5 years, I still have our pictures together. I don't know, i dont see any reason to delete them unless it was a bitter break up?

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, after a few days if I remember. It's not like they aren't already backed up anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right away.
    Delete pics, delete number, delete everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • In my case it depends on how I look in the pictures. If I look good, they stay if I look bad I delete.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asap

0|0
    0|0
  • its been 4 months and i havnt yet

0|0
    0|0
  • as soon as ı get sure that we won't start again

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • asap

0|0
    0|0
  • keep them

0|0
    0|0
  • Soon! Unless u never wanna talk to anyone ever again & look like a creeper! Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I've never deleted pictures...

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 week

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep them to jerk off to them later on lol

0|0
    0|0