How soon after a break up do you delete pictures?

145

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever you're sure you won't regret it. There's really no time frame, but if you're dating someone new and you've still got photos of your ex... it's time to either acknowledge you aren't over it and reassess your current relationship, or just delete them and be done with the past.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never delete them... perhaps because I remain friends with nearly all of my exes and they remind me of some pleasant memories. However, that doesn't mean I miss them or something.

• Since you remained friends have any of them said they missed you?

• Some of them did. But when you stay just friends for some time, it stays that way.