How to make your ex girlfriend stop her slutty period?

I have been chasing my ex for 4 months now
Telling her how much I love her, asking her to get back together. Telling her she is the one for me.
Apologizing for all my mistakes during our relationship.

However she is on her slut period.

She is dating, going out every weekend, fucking guys and she knows she can always get back with me.

However I can not see her. It is really annoying.

I want her to stop seeing other men as soon as possible and get back together.

How do I do this?

I was her first boyfriend, I took her for granted and broke her heart by not wanting a relationship.

She said she was looking for a relationship.

Then when she started to move on, I missed her and come running after her.
Then she turned into a whore.

126

Most Helpful Girl

• Save the remainder of your self-dignity and realize that, as much as you wish otherwise, she doesn't want you. This isn't just a phase. She prefers other men, be it their dick or them as whole individuals, more than you.

Move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1 go to the store and buy a stick
    Step 2 use it as a magic wand and all your problems will be over.
    Step 3 oops it didn't work so hit yourself with it
    Step 4 realize she doesn't want you and that you can't do anything about it
    Step 5 grow a set of balls and move the fuck on