How to make your ex girlfriend stop her slutty period?

I have been chasing my ex for 4 months now
Telling her how much I love her, asking her to get back together. Telling her she is the one for me.
Apologizing for all my mistakes during our relationship.

However she is on her slut period.

She is dating, going out every weekend, fucking guys and she knows she can always get back with me.

However I can not see her. It is really annoying.

I want her to stop seeing other men as soon as possible and get back together.

How do I do this?

Updates:
I was her first boyfriend, I took her for granted and broke her heart by not wanting a relationship.

She said she was looking for a relationship.

Then when she started to move on, I missed her and come running after her.
Then she turned into a whore.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Save the remainder of your self-dignity and realize that, as much as you wish otherwise, she doesn't want you. This isn't just a phase. She prefers other men, be it their dick or them as whole individuals, more than you.

Move on.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1 go to the store and buy a stick
    Step 2 use it as a magic wand and all your problems will be over.
    Step 3 oops it didn't work so hit yourself with it
    Step 4 realize she doesn't want you and that you can't do anything about it
    Step 5 grow a set of balls and move the fuck on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Tough. She can do what she wants. She doesn't want you so deal with it. Now you know how every other woman feels seeing the guy she likes whore around like it's not hurtful or frustrating.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think she doesn't want to get back with you, as long as she is going out and meeting a lot of guys or at least she isn't ready for a serious relationship as long as you love her and stuff. I would say just stop it, stop texting or calling. Disappear. Dude I know it's hard to do but just get the courage to do it. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't control other people but you can make decisions that are best for you. Leave her be, she's clearly happy not being with you. Go on with your life.

0|1
    0|0
  • u stole my story dude. hope u didn't self harm. anyway eventually i stopped texting my ex. if he was meant to be he will be with me... trust me dude universe has its own powers sometimes we need to take a leap of faith...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop chasing her. It's really unhealthy to keep letting it go on like that. It's her life, she's an adult, she can make her own decisions now.

0|1
    0|0
    • If she wanted you she would be with you already. Leave her alone and move on.

• Stop trying, you're not going to get her back and she's not gonna stop her slutty period any sooner than she feels like.

0|0
    0|0
  • y'all are exes for a reason lol she'll realize what's she doing isn't right soon enough but until then you can't control her

1|0
    0|0
    • I think you lost a former good one, you don't have a choice but to let her do what she wants she's definitely not gonna listen to you.

• I have been in this situation with a guy before. It sounds a lot like she's playing you. She knows you'll always be there, which makes her think its okay to treat you this way and its not. Dont let her. Show her you dont need her and i swear she'll come running to you the second she realizes your not there anymore. She'll regret not appreciating what she had. She'll miss you, she'll realize she had someone amazing and she lost it. Maybe this doesn't exactly help, but she is messing with your feelings, dont let her:) i hope this works out for you!

0|0
    0|0
  • by finding another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not gunna get her back, if you fucked her over enough that she'd leave you then she's gone for good

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuck.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You can't do that. It's very clear that she does NOT want to get back with you. So better move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's an ex - she's got no responsiblity to you. Rack off and let her be.

You fucked it up, she kicked you too the kurb - be a man and have the balls to take it like a man, move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is your ex... your EX... let go and get on

0|0
    0|0
    • in response to your update... there's still nothing you can do about it

• just find someone new she's not worth it i doubt she was a slut when she met you so now after she's having a "slut period" honestly is just a sign of weakness if you let something as little as a break up change your morels and priorities then your weak minded and have a lack of willpower which isn't someone most people would want to date so find someone new hopefully they won't be like that

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has no intention of going back to you, than you can't stop her

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes