Is it possible to fall in love with an ex again?

1312

Most Helpful Girl

• I do believe so, it's happened to me before, but that doesn't really change the reason why it didn't work in the first place.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, but if you get back together you need to realize that the problems that broke you up in the first place will still be there.

• Not for me, I tend to lose all respect/trust for my exes if not downright hate them to the point of wanting them dead. My exes usually got that way for multiple good reasons.

• I don't think you really fall out of love with your ex I think it's something that happened

• Yes.

• it is possible

• Yeah, some relationships are like a light switch

• Yeah

• may be

• yeah

• it is very possible..

• It is.

• Probably or possibly through having some amazing make up sex.

What Girls Said 12

• No not no as No
    But no as maybe u both were still in love when u broke up... so you couldn't go back to relovin them as u were always in love with them..

• I have but it never worked out their is a reason they were my x in the first place... but that being said if it was not a bad brake up or he did not treat you badly it may work out.

• not unless they broke up for reasons of their control such as one person moving or one person being replaced by another girl that turned out to be bad news for the guy.

• I think it's possible as long as you still have some feelings for that person and that you both had beautiful moments together. For some exes I don't think it's possible. I have some exes that I will never fall in love with.

• Burton and Taylor did it, so I suppose so. For me it would be a no as once I've moved on, I won't go back. Done is done in my book.

• Possible. If both are mature enough to know that the relationship is already starting in a delicate state. I wouldn't tho. I would move toward not take a step back

• Im talking for myself and its a no. Once I lose my feelings for someone / ex, it's never gonna go back. Im just built that way.

• For me, once broken always broken. There's a good reason why you broke up

• yeah possible

• of course

• Yes it is

• It is